The controller of this Website and on dealing with information collected through the Website is the COMPANY, which may be contacted at: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003.
This Notice does not apply to information provided or made available by You that: (a) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Notice; (b) can be shown by documentation to have been known to the receiving party at the time of its receipt from the disclosing party; (c) is received from a third party who did not acquire or disclose the same by a wrongful or tortious act; or (d) can be shown by documentation to have been independently developed by the receiving party.
Please take a moment to carefully read this Notice to learn more about COMPANY’s policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If You do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, You agree to this Notice. This Notice may change from time to time; and your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Notice periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information (“Personal Information”) from or about users of our Website, including:
- Information by which You may be personally or individually identified, such as name, surname, e-mail address, or any other identifier that You provide to us;
- Information that is about You but individually does not identify You, such as, time and date of visits to the Website;
- Information or content (“Your Content”) that You may supply when using the Services, such as comments or questions You may send us regarding the Services or to communicate with us;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. We collect this information automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about You or that You provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Website and its contents (including the COMPANY Content) to You.
- To provide You with the Services and functionalities of the Website.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements between You and us and any other purpose disclosed to You in connection with the Services.
- To verify the information You share with us.
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use of the Website.
- To communicate with You regarding the Services or use of the Website.
- To communicate with You to market and advertise our Services. If we send You marketing emails, You will always be able to “opt out” of receiving future marketing or other communications.
- To provide You with information that You request from the COMPANY .
- To notify You about changes to the Website or Services.
Disclosure of Your Information
Except as described in this Notice or permitted by law, we will not use or disclose any Personal Information we collect without your consent or authorization. This limitation, however, does not apply to information that You voluntarily share publicly or information that is otherwise publicly available.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect (or You provide) as described in this Notice:
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it. For example, if You give us an email address, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To design, provide, administer, support, personalize, promote, and develop the Website and Services.
- To process and communicate with You regarding your questions and requests.
- To help maintain the functionality, safety, security, and integrity of the Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business, and to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes.
- To protect our rights and property, and to enforce our policies, procedures, and agreements.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to You when collecting your Personal Information, pursuant to your consent, or as otherwise set forth in applicable law.
Your Personal Information may be shared with COMPANY affiliates or partners who assist us in providing the Services. These affiliates or partners are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and have sufficient technical measures to guarantee it. We may also disclose Personal Information as part of a substantial corporate transaction, such as a sale, merger, consolidation, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or asset sale; to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or in special cases, such as in response to, to prevent or to stop a physical threat, harm, threats to safety, liability, risks, criminality or tortious conduct onto You, us, our users, their property, or defend or assert legal rights.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide You with choices regarding the Personal Information You provide to us. We have mechanisms to provide You with the following control over your information:
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert You when cookies are being sent.
- You can choose or change your choice for receiving updates, offers or promotions.
- You can request access to the Personal Information we hold about You and that we amend or delete it.
Cookies and Do-Not-Track technology
Security of Your Information
The COMPANY takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures consistent with current industry standards, to safeguard the Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
In the event your Personal Information is transferred, stored or processed by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of such information. These steps may include obtaining your consent, or other lawful means of transferring personal information.
You can help the COMPANY by also taking precautions to protect Personal Information when You use the Website or Service, such as changing the passwords often using a combination of letters, numbers and special characters and making sure You use a secure browser.
While we endeavor to protect the security and integrity of sensitive Personal Information collected via the Website, due to the inherent nature of the internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information You provide to the COMPANY. Inaccurate information may affect the information You receive when using the Services. To access, review, rectify, or delete Personal Information collected about You, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Notice. All requests must include the following information: first name, last name, e-mail address, and any known location of Personal Information controlled by us. While we try our best to accommodate your request, we reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such access requests and not all information may be removable.
Children - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If You are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not submit any Personal Information through the Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce our Privacy Notice by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through the Services without their permission. If You have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us through the Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
California Customer Privacy Rights
If You are a California resident, You have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA Rights"). This section describes those rights and how You can exercise them with the COMPANY.
CCPA Rights Requests
If YOU are a California resident, You have the right to request, up to two times each year, access to categories and specific pieces of Personal Information about You that we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
California residents can also request that we delete Personal Information collected from them.
We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- to detect data security incidents;
- to debug or repair any errors;
- to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which You provided the information (i.e., to improve our Services).
California residents have the right to opt-out from the sale of your Personal Information to third parties. At this moment, the COMPANY does not engage in the sale of Personal Information.
California residents have the right not to be discriminated against in the event that You decide to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA. The COMPANY will not discriminate against California residents for exercising any of their CCPA Rights.
If You would like to exercise any of these rights under the CCPA, please contact us at .
Notice to EU and UK Users
If You are located in the EU or UK, You may have certain additional privacy rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
To the extent that the COMPANY happens to process or collect the Personal Information of individuals from the EU or UK, the GDPR requires us to provide certain disclosures regarding the COMPANY’s use of the personal information of these individuals, which the COMPANY hereby does via this Privacy Notice. The COMPANY would like to make sure You are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user form the EU or UK is entitled to the following:
You have the right to request COMPANY for copies of your personal data. We may charge You a small fee for this service.
You have the right to request that the COMPANY correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the COMPANY to complete the information You believe is incomplete.
You have the right to request that the COMPANY erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
You have the right to request that the COMPANY restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
You have the right to object to the COMPANY processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
You have the right to request that the COMPANY transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to You, under certain conditions.
If You make a request under the GDPR, we have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at .
Your Personal Information may be shared with COMPANY affiliates or partners who assist us in providing the Services. These affiliates or partners are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and have sufficient technical measures to guarantee it. Please note that some of these affiliates or partners may be outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The COMPANY will protect your Personal Information, regardless of whether it is inside or outside the EEA. To that end, if your Personal Information is transferred out of the EEA, it will be adequately protected under appropriate safeguards such as E.U. Commission approved standard contractual clauses.
Retention of Information
The COMPANY will keep the Personal Information until no longer necessary or until You unregister from the Website or Services. Please note, however, that the COMPANY has the right and sometimes is even obligated to retain certain information for a longer period of time. This period always complies with the legally permissible duration.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. We will also send You a notification via email notifying any changes to his Notice. The date the Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
By using the Website or Services, You consent to the collection and use of the Personal Information, as described in this Notice. This Notice shall be interpreted in accordance with any agreements You subscribe with COMPANY . In the event of a conflict between this Notice and said agreements, this Notice shall prevail as to privacy matters only.
If You have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information, your choices and rights regarding such use, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Postal Address: 10003